This chapter is included in your selections.
- 5.40.010 Purposes and applicability.
- 5.40.020 Definitions.
- 5.40.030 Use of solid waste collector – Exceptions.
- 5.40.040 Frequency of solid waste collection and removal.
- 5.40.050 Solid waste containers – Specifications.
- 5.40.060 Solid waste containers – Required – Use – Exceptions.
- 5.40.070 Solid waste containers other than dumpsters and self-contained, liquid-tight, compacting solid waste containers – Location and time of placement for solid waste removal.
- 5.40.080 Solid waste containers, dumpsters and self-contained, liquid-tight, compacting solid waste containers – Location for collection and solid waste removal – Screening.
- 5.40.085 Recycling programs – Low-density residential, High-density residential.
- 5.40.090 Variances for placement of solid waste containers, dumpsters, and self-contained, liquid-tight, compacting solid waste containers.
- 5.40.100 Placing solid waste from another premises in a solid waste container.
- 5.40.110 Procedure for enforcement – Penalties – Presumption – Enforcement personnel.
- 5.40.120 Collection and removal of solid waste – Failure – costs, lien.
- 5.40.140 Entry upon Premises.
- 5.40.150 Severability.