This chapter is included in your selections.
- 3.16.005 Short title.
- 3.16.010 Adoption of International Fire Code (IFC) – Amendments.
- 3.16.011 Fire Protection Development Standards.
- 3.16.012 Battery-powered smoke detectors permitted.
- 3.16.015 Adoption of the State Fireworks Law – Prohibition on Sale and Discharge of Consumer Fireworks, Permit fees and permits.
- 3.16.020 Discharge of personal fireworks prohibited.
- 3.16.050 Jurisdiction defined.
- 3.16.060 Corporation counsel defined.
- 3.16.080 Storage of flammable and combustible liquids – restricted.
- 3.16.090 Storage of liquefied petroleum gases restricted.
- 3.16.120 Storage of flammable cryogenic fluids – restricted.
- 3.16.130 Open Burning Prohibited.
- 3.16.160 Operational and Construction Permit fees to be set by resolution of the City Council.
- 3.16.165 Establishment and duties of bureau of fire prevention.
- 3.16.180 Penalty for violations.
- 3.16.190 Severability.